RCLIFE 101: An Introduction to Spiritual Exercises
Getting the most from your annual retreat
The goal of this course is to help you get the most out of your annual retreat not just once a year, but all year round. Preachers and spiritual guides help you go deeper through the following topics:
- The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius Loyola.
- The dynamics of the spiritual exercises, particularly the stages and weeks that are followed.
- Desires of the heart and their role in the spiritual life.
- Discernment and its role in our lives to help become good discerners.
- The Examen of Consciousness prayer as a way to help grow in daily awareness of the voice of God in your heart and respond with greater love and gratitude.
- Some practical tips on how to continue living the spiritual exercises after returning home and incorporate spiritual practices into daily life in order to hear the voice of God throughout the year.
Members of Regnum Christi who'd like to help you grow in your Christian life. See the curriculum for more details.